You are pretty amazing at juggling family, friends, work, church, community and home. You eat clean and workout, and you are doing everything you can to live a healthy life. BUT, you are not seeing results. You feel stressed, lack of energy, you want to lose weight in your midsection, you want to sleep better, you want to get lean!
Let me help you! MY FASTER WAY TO FAT LOSS PROGRAM IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION.
I’ve put together everything you need to burn fat, increase energy, improve sleep, mood and digestion, and feel stronger and leaner than you’ve ever felt before.
Below I put together some FAQ’s about the program. I hope you’ll join me!
Am I a good fit for the program?
- This program is for women only (men can invest in the program but can’t be in any of the Facebook Groups). In addition, this program has been incredibly successful for women who have a foundation of working out and under 100 pounds to lose. My program is challenging and will require commitment. If that’s you, then yay for you wanting to live a healthier lifestyle, and please feel free to email me to set up a consult, so that we can find you the perfect starting point! This program is NOT for: women who are breastfeeding newborns under 6 weeks old, those who are significantly underweight, those who have RECENTLY struggled with an eating disorder, or those who are suffering from significant adrenal fatigue.
If I’m already a member at a gym, meet with a personal trainer, or take regular workout classes, can I just continue with my current workout schedule and use your food cycle?
- My honest answer to this question is: If what you are currently doing was working extremely well, you wouldn’t be looking into my program. If you were seeing incredible results, and were truly passionate about your current lifestyle, you would not be searching for other solutions. My program is designed to work as a whole. I pair our nutritional cycle with our workouts, because that is what gets the very best results. It is absolutely critical that we are fueling our bodies for our workouts, and teaching them how to burn fat instead of glucose throughout the day.
- If you belong to a gym like Orangetheory, are doing Pilates, Yoga or Barre, then I highly recommend you do my workouts for the first few weeks. I definitely want you to keep doing workouts you love, so am all for you adding yours in. However, it is important that we discuss what you are doing, so that we can make sure your food cycle is matched accordingly. If you are working with a personal trainer, I would obviously want you to continue with that, but again would have you look at your food cycle to ensure you are eating the right amount on the days you are working out!
Do I need a gym membership for this program?
- No! I offer both a gym and at-home workout version. Both are equally effective and you are welcome to do either. I have always used the at-home program!
Do I follow a strict meal plan?
- I provide guideline for each day of our food cycle. For example, on low carb day I will indicate that your goal is to consume less than 50g net carbs. I will explain how to calculate your macros (carbs, fats, protein) and also give you a sample meal plan and recipes. However, you will have the flexibility to consume the foods you truly enjoy. Note: The Faster Way is vegan-friendly.
What does my program investment of $199 include?
- A convenient program that fits your busy schedule
- A comprehensive program guide with resources to help you thrive including sample meal plans, a detailed program overview, and video interviews
- Prep week with trainings to set you up for success
- Weekly workout plans which can be completed at the gym or at home
- Accountability and a supportive approach that keeps you on track to accomplish your goals
- Affordable package option that is among the lowest cost option you’ll find.
- The focus, quality, intensity, and commitment you’d expect from me, a trainer with 10+ years of success!
What is carb cycling?
- A carb cycling program is an intentional variation of carbohydrate intake each week. Most carb cycling plans consist of high carb days and low carb days. In all of my programs, I base our cycle on the workouts we will be doing to maximize fat burn and energy levels.
Why do we carb cycle?
- Long term restriction of carbohydrates and calories can lower your metabolic rate and negatively affect your hormone levels. This is a big reason women find themselves at one of those weight loss plateaus. For a short period of time a significantly restrictive diet will bring you results. However, over time it will cause your metabolic rate to decrease. Once that happens you will see your weight loss stop and will need to restrict calories even further to lose more weight, thus lowering your metabolic rate once again. Not only is this a terribly unhealthy way to live, it is also incredibly frustrating.
What does carb cycling do?
- Carb cycling allows for planned high carb days that increase your thyroid output and help you control hunger. Because you are cycling your carbs, you will also have low carb days that offset your high carb days. With this type of cycle you will continue to see fat loss, increased energy levels, and improvements to your overall body composition. Carb cycling improves insulin levels, helping your body to store less fat. When paired with intermittent fasting and effective workouts, carb cycling can help you break through those dreaded plateaus so you can truly look and feel your very best.
What is intermittent fasting?
- Intermittent fasting is not a type of diet, but an eating schedule. Your body is always in one of two states: fed or fasted. In the fed state (anytime your body is digesting food), your body’s insulin levels make burning fat a challenge. However, in the fasted state (8-12 hours after your body finishes digesting), your insulin levels are lower and better able to reach into your fat stores. People rarely go into a fasted state throughout the day. In fact, the traditional theory of several small meals per day keeps us from ever reaching the fasted state. In addition, that type of eating schedule regularly spikes our insulin levels which also hinders fat loss. So, while eating several small meals per day can lead to weight loss (calorie deficits always do), you will likely be losing both muscle and fat. When you lose calorie burning muscle, you lower your metabolic rate and make it harder for your body to burn fat. You also might become frustrated because you never feel toned and fit, even though you are working out and eating clean.
Will I fast daily?
- Yes. This program is called the FASTer Way to Fat Loss® because we focus on implementing cutting edge nutrition strategies like intermittent fasting. We will be fasting daily.
Is it ok to participate in the FWTFL if I am breastfeeding?
- Yes! There are some things we may need to modify for those breastfeeding newborns over 6 weeks old. Throughout the program we will listen to your body, and continually keep an eye on your milk supply. However, when you eat the foods God intended for you to eat, you won’t see a decrease in milk supply. He’s designed our bodies intentionally, so fueling them well will not affect that. However, we will be sure to check on your caloric intake, because when you are living in too big of a calorie deficit and doing crazy, intense workouts, your milk supply can absolutely be affected. My program is designed to fuel your body in a way that is perfectly safe for nursing moms.
Do I need to purchase any shakes or supplements for the program?
- No! Throughout the program we will talk about the importance of probiotics, protein and other supplements like BCAA’s. While I am happy to share the products I use and love, none of them are required to participate. I am a huge proponent of fueling your body with real food, and this program is based on that premise. Nothing is required but hard work, commitment and positivity.